7 Goals for 2020 - A new challenge open to anyone
If you would like to become part of the Wobbleberry community, and help raise money for Hannah's Willberry Wonder Pony charity, then this might be the ideal thing to join. Be inspired by Hannah's words - “dream big, fight hard and never give up”.
What do I need to do?
1) Think of 7 riding related goals you would like to achieve next year. These should be realistic but a challenge, with each goal slightly harder than the next. They can be anything that will help you move towards achieving your dreams with your horse (or on a riding school horse). They do not need to be based on competing, or eventing. It does not matter what level these are at. We are not comparing to each other, as long as its a challenge to you. You can include anything indirectly related to riding e.g. fitness, and also we'd love to see fundraising goals too.
2) Commit to achieving these goals next year, and ask for your friends and family to sponsor you for achieving each one - all the money goes to such a wonderful charity. If you have not read Hannah's blog, please do - that is all the inspiration you'll need to show you what can be achieved.
3) Join our private facebook group and help support each other. No cyber bulling or negativity allowed - this is a safe group to chat openly in. We always remember this is part of Hannah's legacy, and we want to help celebrate achievements, and support each other with the backwards steps, it's all part of it. Anyone not respecting this will be asked to leave, this is very important to us - we love the community that has been built and want to share and expand this.
What support is there?
1) Access to a detailed goal setting video from Flying Changes Coaching
2) A network of friends with the same mindset to support each other within facebook community
3) For one lucky person (random draw to be held in January) a free one to one coaching session with Jenni Winter-Leach from Flying Changes Coaching.
What happens when I complete?
1) Send an SAE for an achievement rosette (minimum sponsorship £20)
2) For those that have raised over £50, entry into a free prize draw for various prizes
3) For the top fundraiser, a special prize (which will be decided based on their goals)
4) For those that are happy to, details added to website.
How do I sign up?
1) Buy a Wobbleberry armband from here (and if you don't have a Berry pony to help you, we think they are great supporters, so you may want to home one too!)
2) Set up your just giving page and link it to the team - see linked document for details
3) Complete your goal registration form - following the link here
4) Please complete the Event Registration Form and return - included within this document
5) If you can afford it, please consider joining the Friends of Willberry - information here
6) Request membership of our fb group - that's it!
If you are tempted to join, or have any questions, please message us via the contact page here, or through the facebook group. We'd love your support - Thank you